- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Duration : 06:30 - 23:00
Meeting Point : Pick up from your hotel or Hannaro Travel Office
HT-10 Edirne Imperial Tour
- We will leave İstanbul early morning and drive to Edirne, the last point of Turkey on the west
- We are going to visit Karaağaç, The Treaty of Lausanne Monument and Museum are a monument and a museum dedicated to the Treaty of Lausanne of 1923 and going to next to Greek border just for fun.
- We are also visit to famous Orient Express train statin next to Lausanne monument which was converted into Faculty of Fine Arts of Trakya Universty.
- Afterwards we are going to see ruins of lost Ottoman Palace of Edirne.
- We are going to continue to Justice Pavilion which was Erected in 1561 by Suleiman the Magnificient.
- Then we will have a lunch with a great view of Meriç River and Bridge.
- After the lunch we are going to visit to Beyazıt Complex Health Museum (Turkish darüşşifa,"hospital,medical center")
- Next we will stop by Selimiye, the largest mosque of whole Turkey which was consturcted by great arthitect Sinan in 1569. We are going to visit to historical Covered Bazaar of Edirne before returning to İstanbul.
Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
Professional Tour Guide
- Any tips to guide, driver or staff.
- Items of a personal nature
- Medical services.