Half Day Historical Tour – Morning
Duration : 08:30 – 13:30
Meeting Point : Pick up from your hotel or Hannaro Travel Office
IT-1 Half Day Historical Tour- Morning
Half Day Morning with Enterance Fee Included
- Hagia Sophia : Also called the church of Divine Wisdom, it is a masterpiece of grandeur and proportion.Coveted by the Islamic East and Christian West, the Hagia Sophia is one of mankind’s greatest treasures.
- Blue Mosque : No one who has been to Istanbul at least once can ever forget the feeling of awe and wonder at seeing the Blue Mosque for the first time.
- Hippodrome and Obeliks : The vast Hippodrome, known as At Meydanı or ” plaza of the horses ”, stretches between Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque
- Shopping opportunity
- Grand Covered Bazaar
The oldest and the largest covered market place in the world is situated in the center of the city.
Hagia Sophia will be replaced by Yerebatan Cistern on Monday. Blue Mosque will be replaced by Nuruosmaniye Mosque on Friday. Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Entrance Fees
- Professional Tour Guide
Price doesn't Include:
- Any tips to guide, driver or staff.
- Items of a personal nature
- Medical services.