Duration : 09:00 – 17:00
Meeting Point : Pick up from your hotel or Hannaro Travel Office
IT-12 Prince’s Islands Tour
- Prince’s Island Tour- Departure from Golden Horn with a Private Boat to the first island Heybeliada and finally Büyükada.
- The Lunch will be served on the boat and it includes Chicken Shish Kebap with cold appetizers, rice and salad. (Drinks are excluded) Your visit to each island will be accompanied by our professional guide. You will have enough time to discover picturesque scene of the best parts of the islands and their history. Our tour is the only one which gives you the opportunity of seeing more than one island and this could be only possible by our private cruise.
- Important Notice
As the route to the islands pass over the open Marmara Sea, seasonal conditions are more effective on Prince’s Island Tour than our other tours. Accordingly we may use the public ferry instead of our private boat to minimize the effects of the weather conditions. Please take into consideration that only the Büyükada would be visited.
Lunch would be given in a restaurant if the public ferry is used during the Prince’s Island Tour
The Princes’ Islands
The Princes’ Islands consist of four major and five minor islands. Major ones are as follows (from west to east, also from smallest to biggest): Kınalıada, Burgaz, Heybeliada, and Büyükada. Apart from these, only one more island of the archipelago is inhabited, that is Sedef which lies east of Büyükada. The other, unhabited ones are: Tavşan south of Büyükada, Kaşık (between Burgaz and Heybeliada), Yassıada and Sivriada(both lying further away in the sea, southwest of Kınalıada). This article will focus on the four major ones, as public transport to uninhabited islands is virtually non-existent, and much of Sedef is private property with limited access.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Entrance Fees- ;Horse Car
- Professional Tour Guide
Price doesn't Include:
- Any tips to guide, driver or staff.
- Items of a personal nature
- Medical services.